Sunday 17 June 2018

Natural Remedies Explored

I was searching high and low for some of my old work to highlight my skills as a writer and came across these on EzineArticles sitting there, gathering dust and nothing else. So, I thought why not showcase them on a website platform and direct potential customers for my writing services to them. Hopefully, the orders will now start to pour in!

They were written 8-10 years ago and probably need updating, so in the next few weeks I will go through proofreading and changing the advice based on the latest research. I can see some information is out-of-date based on current scientific knowledge.

Of course, anyone with serious health problems should seek medical advice from a qualified professional. The advice in my articles is about relieving symptoms and optimising your health. You must make your own choices when addressing your own health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment